Tel: (01592) 759555

making a difference


  • Handshake
  • business
  • lawyer
  • team
  • name


If you no longer have the mental capacity to grant a Power of Attorney it will be necessary for someone to apply to the Court for them to be appointed a Guardian to manage your affaires. The Office of the Public Guardian oversees Guardianships. We can deal with all the requirements of the Court application and also help with the obligations of the Guardian including the preparation of the Management plan and Inventory and Annual Account which have to be lodged with the OPG.