Tel: (01592) 759555

making a difference


  • Handshake
  • business
  • lawyer
  • team
  • name


Depending on the level of your estate when you die it may be necessary to apply to the Court for the formal appointment of your executors which is called Confirmation (Probate in England). If there is no Will then unless the whole estate goes to a spouse or civil partner (the Succession (Scotland) Act 1964 sets out the limits) then it is also necessary to obtain a Bond of Caution which is an insurance policy. This can all be quite daunting for your family especially at a time when they are bereaved and we can help with everything required.